Wasn't going to post today.. didn't really have much planed to say. But I thought I'd get on anyway.. at least give us something to do before I go to sleep... not that I'm tired?... because I should be... I was up last night (this was around 1:30am.. ish) trying to figure out how all this RSS and ATOM feed stuff works, and I get a phone call?... its a friend.. telling me she's home now and I can drop round that draw I picked up for her earlier that day.
So I'm making my way there.. and I swear!.. every time I'm on this route.. I get bushings with the police.. maybe I'm speeding a little, didn't slow for an orange light, forget to signal properly on a round about (not that ANYONE seem to really know what the hell they are doing on those things).. but please not today!.. not wile I'm carrying an 8th of freshly purchased hydroponic skunk, fresh pack of fags and fresh pack of rizla!... and I'm the paranoid type!..
On my way there.. its all good.. tbh not really as bad as I'm making it out to be... but then just as I'm getting into town... police car pulls out right behind me... I'm thinking shit there gonna pull me. Its nearly 2am, young guy, on his own.... and for ages they followed me!?.. Maybe they weren't following me?! as I said PARANOID... All the way through town the were behind me.. the whole time shitting bricks thinking "what am I gonna say if he pulls me.. Emma.. its not mine officer?"... because it ACTUALLY isn't!
As soon as I was out the other side of town.. the police car took a left when I went right.... So I was just making it all up in my head.... they went following me at all, they were never gonna pull me in the first place... but still you know what?... for those 20-30 mis they were behind me...
I don't think I've ever driven better in my life!
So I'm up all night round me mates house.. and their conk out.. after smoking a joint they were strait to sleep.. so all night I'm playing Grand Theft Auto4 on Xbox360 (witch is an awesome! game BTW), on my own! lol.. I think I must have fallen asleep about 8ish.. as i could here the world wakening up as I was drifting off.. so it was pretty early morning?.. or late morning?.. w/e
I wasn't worried... no one was up for work in the morning... Just have a good laying.. till lunch.. mmm.. lunch.. I was so hungry falling asleep! but any way... drifting off.. drifting off..... and as seems to be the running theme lately.. everything changes dramatically with a phone call.. shes got to go in to work.. so its all a mad rush around.. and before i had even shut my eyes.. I'm on my way home.. wide awake (overtired) and its 9:30 in the morning..
Best way to start any day really: spliff, no sleep, no food, and a looong ass drive home, only to find that when you get there.. you got 2 tone of stuff to do!... love it!
Wednesday, 11 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment